EDIT: Version OpenManage Essentials 2.0 has now been released, see the post Dell OpenManage Essentials 2.0 released.
Dell has just released version 1.2 of OpenManage Essentials. The last update to OpenManage was back in October and they’ve added a lot of new features and functionality.
If you are a Dell House then you should really take a look at this.
Some of the new features include:
- Windows Server 2012 support for the management station.
- Display warranty expiration status.
- Support for installing OpenManage Essentials on a domain controller.
- Storage controller information for Optiplex, Latitude and Precision systems.
- Single Sign on for iDRAC and CMC devices.
- A new Geographical View.
- Plus many more, see the link below for the full list
Go to the Dell TechCenter Blog post for more details.
Go to www.delltechcenter.com/ome, for the download page and all related resources.