Happy New Year!
2013 was a busy year. I’ve started to update my Microsoft certifications and obtained my Windows Server 2012 MCSA. The OxfordSBSGuy.com blog has gone from strength to strength; it has been redesigned, new category areas have been added and it has really taken off. For something that was initially intended as a personal reference of technical solutions, some of the articles have proved hugely popular.
Below are the top ten articles in 2013
- How to install Exchange 2010 (SP3) on Windows Server 2012 (29,871 views)
- How to open Internet Explorer 10 in Desktop Mode on Windows 8 (19,970 views)
- How to install Exchange 2010 SP3 on SBS 2011 (11,609 views)
- ESXi 5.1 – VMware Tools – [warning] [vmusr:vmusr] Error in the RPC receive loop: RpcIn: Unable to Send. (8,487 views)
- Office 2010, orange icons and KB2589275 (7,818 views)
- PowerShell: Get-ADUser to retrieve logon scripts and home directories – Part 1 (7,632 views)
- Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded (6,938 views)
- Exchange Server and Update Rollup Build Numbers (6,677 views)
- How to install Dell OpenManage Server Administrator on ESXi 5.1 using VMware Update Manager (5,492 views)
- PowerShell: Identifying ActiveSync Devices with Get-ActiveSyncDevice for Exchange 2010 (5,363 views)
Looking forward to 2014, I intend to continue updating my Microsoft certifications and have some great ideas for new blog posts, specifically looking at options for Small Businesses on the cusp of migrating from SBS 2008 or SBS 2011, and Exchange 2007 migrations to Exchange 2013.
I hope you have a great year!