Happy New Year!
Following on from 2013’s success, 2014 was a busy blogging year, with 66 posts, 560,000 views and visitors from 218 countries! The OxfordSBSGuy.com blog has gone from strength to strength, there was no major redesign this year but subtle tweaks here and there to make it better. For a hobbyist blog its edging ever closer to the 1,000,000 views mark which is insane!
Below are the top ten articles in 2014
- How to install Exchange 2010 (SP3) on Windows Server 2012 (43,232 views)
- PowerShell: Get-ADUser to retrieve password last set and expiry information (40,199 views)
- How to open Internet Explorer 10 in Desktop Mode on Windows 8 (28,942 views)
- PowerShell: Get-ADComputer to retrieve computer last logon date – part 1 (24,922 views)
- Exchange PowerShell: How to list all SMTP email addresses in Exchange (21,600 views)
- How to display Celsius on the Outlook 2013 Weather Bar (21,108 views)
- PowerShell: Get-ADUser to retrieve logon scripts and home directories – Part 1 (20,128 views)
- Server 2012: “Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded” (18,817 views)
- Exchange PowerShell: How to enumerate Distribution Lists, managers and members (17,954 views)
- How to open Internet Explorer 11 in Desktop Mode on Windows 8.1 (16,958 views)
Looking forward to 2015, I intend to work on some Sophos Certifications while trying to find time for a few more Microsoft exams. I didn’t get around to the SBS migration to Windows / Exchange 2013 last year, but with a number of clients now on the cusp of migrating I’ll be looking at that sooner rather than later! The surprising success if 2014 was my PowerShell posts, these have been hugely popular and enjoyable to write so expect more this year.
I hope you have a great year!