Happy New Year!
In 2017 the OxfordSBSGuy.com blog has gone from strength to strength, with 26 posts and 863,000 views. In 2017 I implemented SSL and been working on some tweaks here and there to improve performance. This year I’m considering a redesign and new hosting is in the pipeline to improve performance further. Thank you for your support.
Below are the top ten articles in 2017
- PowerShell: Get-ADComputer to retrieve computer last logon date – part 1 (103,582 views)
- PowerShell: Get-ADUser to retrieve password last set and expiry information (83,394 views)
- Exchange PowerShell: How to list all SMTP email addresses in Exchange (63,442 views)
- How to convert a Hyper-V VHDX to VMDK for VMware Workstation (31,337 views)
- PowerShell: Get-ADUser to retrieve login scripts and home directories – Part 1 (31,017 views)
- How to install Exchange 2010 (SP3) on Windows Server 2012 (43,232 views)
- Server 2012: “Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded” (29,374 views)
- Exchange PowerShell: How to enumerate Distribution Lists, managers and members (24,264 views)
- Dell PERC: How to clear the foreign configuration on a HDD using the Raid Configuration Utility (21,799 views)
- How to resolve VMware Workstation “The network bridge on device ‘VMnet0’ is not running” (21,737 views)
Looking forward to 2018, the industry recently has been focusing on security so I’ll be brushing up on some Security Skills with Sophos and WatchGuard, and with more and more clients moving to Office 365, I intend to write a few more PowerShell scripting to help manage end users and computers in the cloud.
I hope you have a great year!