Note: Fireware v12.1 is now available, see here for details.
WatchGuard Fireware v11.12 and WatchGuard System Manager v11.12 was released on 17th November, 2016. This replaces the previous version of 11.11.4 Update 2.
Full release notes can be found here. Please read them before upgrading! Your Firebox must be running, XTM v11.7.5, v11.8.4 or v11.9 or higher before upgrading.
The software can be downloaded from here.
New features and functions include:
- ConnectWise Integration
- Threat Detection and Response
- Geolocation Service
- Dynamic VPN Tunnels to Azure
- IPv6 Support in Services and Proxies
- Services and Proxies Enabled by Default
- Gateway Wireless Controller
- FireCluster with DHCP on External Interface
- X-forwarded Information from Header in Logs and Dimension
For more detailed information see the presentation below.
What’s New in Fireware v11.12